How to remember multiplication up-to 20 x 20



 Before you read further, make sure you remember table up-to 9 x 9 ...otherwise you might end up wasting your precious time.

This is the first post of 10 to 20 multiplication trick .. In this tutorial we are going to learn a common trick which we can use for any multiplication between 10 to 20. However in further posts it will become much more simple in most of the cases. For now lets have a look at our first useful trick for multiplication between 10 to 20.


I am not going to write boring theories lets take an example... I want to multiply 16x14. Ok? There can be many ways to do this. For now lets do this in a way I am showing you.

 Do you see two numbers.. off course you do.. then take 4 from second number add it to first number 16 it will become 20... Now how much it left in second number. It must be 10. Multiply it by 20 .
It will become 200. You can do this in mind. Now the last step we are going to do is look at last digits of both numbers i.e. 6 and 4 . Multiply them and we will get 24 we can do this in mind. Earlier we had 200 and now we have 24, so lets add them. Our Result will be 224. 

Summary,

Example: 16x18

Step 1: 16 + 8 = 24
Step 2: 24x10 =240
Step 3: 240 + 6x8 = 240 + 48 =288

Hope, you liked it... Stay tuned for future tutorials ...



How to remember multiplication up-to 20 x 20 How to remember multiplication up-to 20 x 20 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 8:35:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.