Puzzle Test -3









Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 J,K,L, M and N are seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. In row-2 V, W, X, Y and Z and seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north. Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.

Z sits third to the right of W. V sits second to the left of Z. The persons facing V sits to the immediate right of K . Only one person sits between K and M . J is not an immediate neighbor of K. Only two people sit between J and L. Neither K nor J faces Y.
Puzzle Test -3 Puzzle Test -3 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 11:10:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.