Puzzle Test-4



A building has ten floors numbered 1 to 10 in such a way that the ground floor is numbered 1, the floor above it numbered 2 and so on such that  the topmost floor is numbered 10.
Ten people named Rahul, Shyam, Alok, Vivek, Saurav, Manish, Rakesh, Deepak, Rohit and Ramesh are staying on different floors, not necesssarily in the same order. There are two people staying between Shyam and Manish. Ramesh is staying on 1st floor. Three persons are staying between Vivek and Deepak. Manish is staying on even-numbered  floor. Rohit stays on eighth floor. Alok is staying on the floor immediately below Rohit's floor and immediately above Deepak's floor. Rakesh is staying between the floors of Saurav and Manish.
Puzzle Test-4 Puzzle Test-4 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 2:20:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

2 comments:

  1. 10-vivek
    9-rahul
    8-rohit
    7-alok
    6-deepak
    5-shyam
    4-saurav
    3-rakesh
    2-manish
    1-ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10-vivek
    9-rahul
    8-rohit
    7-alok
    6-deepak
    5-shyam
    4-saurav
    3-rakesh
    2-manish
    1-ramesh

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.