Puzzle Test- 7



Three ladies and four men are a group of friends, i.e., P, K, R, Q, J, V and X. Each one

has a different profession i.e., Lawyer, Travel Agent, Air –hostess, Doctor, Professor,

Consultant and Jeweller and each one owns a different car i.e., Alto, Corolla, S antro,

Lancer, Ikon, Scorpio and Esteem, not necessarily in that order. None of the ladies is a

Consultant or a Lawyer. R is an Air-hostess and She owns an Ikon car. P owns a

Scorpio. K is not a Doctor. J is a Jeweller and he owns a Corolla. V is a Lawyer and

does not own Alto. X is a Consultant and owns Santro. The Doctor owns Esteem car

whereas the Professor owns Scorpio. The Travel Agent owns an Alto. None of the

ladies owns a Scorpio.
Puzzle Test- 7 Puzzle Test- 7 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 3:42:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.