Puzzle Test-1



Four families decided to go for a picnic to Robber's cave and agreed to meet at a place called  Shahastradhara before moving for the picnic. Each family has a husband and a wife. One family has no  Kid; while the others have at least one Kid each. Amongst each family with Kids, at least one Kid goes to  the picnic. Following is the information about the families.

i) The family with two Kids came just before the family with no kids
ii) 3 who does not have any Kids reached just before R's family
iii) A and his wife reached last with their only Kid
iv) B is not Q’s husband  v) B and D are fathers
vi) R's and P's daughters go to the same schooI
vii) Q came before 3 and met P when she reached the fixed place
viii) C stays farthest from the place and he is a good singer
ix) D explained that his son could not come because of exams


Share your answers in comment section...
Puzzle Test-1 Puzzle Test-1 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 4:11:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.