Trick to multiply any number by 19


Lets consider a constant value 
Constant value
0-10 --->1
11-20---->2
21-30--->3
and so on 
How to use...Whenever you see a number like 19x26...how to get result in 1/2 sec... 
Step 1: As you see 26 is somewhere between 20-30 so as mentioned above constant value will be 3 
Step 2: double 26 then minus constant value...example ... here 52-3=49  
So our first 2 digit are 49 and last digit will be the last digit of 19x26 that is 4 
so answer will be 494... It won't take 2 sec if you practice.

Trick to multiply any number by 19 Trick to multiply any number by 19 Reviewed by Vivek Kumar on 12:34:00 AM Rating: 5
author

This post was written by: Vivek Kumar

I am Vivek Kumar founder of Study Wrath. I have been writing articles for more than 10 years. Software and Web developments are my professional and habitual stuffs, I would love to do these all my life. I am an internet geek... I waste a lot of my precious time in searching stuffs on the google..

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.